Hadoop, mail # dev - Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 2.0.4.1-alpha

Alejandro Abdelnur 2013-06-02, 16:01
I know we had this issue before. But and easy way to solve it it would be using as release date the date the vote ends. Anyway, not a big deal if we are not cutting a new rc for other reason

+1 on rc1

Thx