HBase, mail # user - How is pig so much faster than my java MR job?

Re: How is pig so much faster than my java MR job?
Adrien Mogenet 2013-09-02, 13:50
You should have a kind of debug/explain mode in Pig, and will show you how
it does clever things to optimize its excution path.

--
Adrien Mogenet
http://www.borntosegfault.com