Hadoop >> mail # user >> Exception happen when start a single node

Re: Exception happen when start a single node
Hi Nachiket,

Thank you for your reply. But I don't think the page you recommend can solve
my problem.
The problem on your page is try to solve the namespace version
incompatibility. But what I meet it build version incompatibility.

--
Best Regards

Jeff Zhang