Avro >> mail # user >> Can serialized Avro records be efficiently compared without deserializing?

Re: Can serialized Avro records be efficiently compared without deserializing?
+1

I need this kind of access too, to roll back Avro records that fail to
finish writing when python dies from a UTF error.

Russell Jurney http://datasyndrome.com