Drill >> mail # dev >> Contributing!

+
Alex Gordon 2013-08-19, 22:48
+
Murthy Kakarlamudi 2013-08-20, 13:14
+
Jacques Nadeau 2013-08-21, 02:12
+
Murthy Kakarlamudi 2013-08-21, 13:54
Re: Contributing!
Btw I edited the wiki and added a small section "Where is a good place to
start contributing" section in our contributing wiki:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/DRILL/Contributing

Hopefully we can point people to the wiki when similiar question is asked
next time.

Tim

+
Ted Dunning 2013-08-26, 17:55