MapReduce, mail # user - Re: Rack Awareness

Re: Rack Awareness
Harsh J 2013-03-25, 12:00
Have you locally tested the script? What do you mean by "not work"? Do
you not see it loaded, not see it send back proper values, etc. -
what?

P.s. What version?

P.s. User questions are not to be sent to the developer/issue lists.
They should be sent just to [EMAIL PROTECTED]. Thanks!

--
Harsh J