HBase >> mail # dev >> finding javadoc warnings for particular QA run

+
Ted Yu 2013-02-28, 03:03
+
ramkrishna vasudevan 2013-02-28, 03:22
Re: finding javadoc warnings for particular QA run
Is findbugs warnings file now a real diff? Last time I checked it was a
full dump of all warnings, including preexisting ones.

I usually use this to see where counts increased, in the findbugs xml
files' directory (patchprocess):
grep "<FindBugsSummary" *.xml | sed -E