HBase >> mail # user >> Region in Transition

Re: Region in Transition
Have you tried clearing out your Znode information?  Typically, when I have
encountered a RIT, we will bring down HBase and go to the ZKcli and clear
out /hbase.  What do you see in the logs pertaining to the region?  If it
is a region that has bad hfiles or something like that you will not be able
to easily get rid of it through clearing out the ZK.

--
Kevin O'Dell
Customer Operations Engineer, Cloudera