Avro >> mail # user >> Getting the SSL Client DN

+
Pritchard, Charles X. -ND... 2013-10-08, 18:26
+
Pritchard, Charles X. -ND... 2013-10-17, 17:11
+
Dr. Pala 2013-10-17, 21:07
+
Pritchard, Charles X. -ND... 2013-10-17, 21:28
Re: Getting the SSL Client DN
Hi Charles,

On Thu, Oct 17, 2013 at 5:28 PM, Pritchard, Charles X. -ND <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> No, I haven't setup a local TLS channel.
>
> There's a more complex example here from Flume's use of an avro protocol:
>
> https://github.com/apache/flume/blob/flume-1.5/flume-ng-core/src/main/java/org/apache/flume/source/AvroSource.java
>
> See: AdvancedChannelPipelineFactory
> It's based on the example you were reading.

Thanks, I will take a look at that.

Cheers,
Max