Accumulo >> mail # user >> timestamp order

Re: timestamp order
It looks like versioningiterator gives me the past versions for a cell
 .... but I need to look across rows ..

I am inserting time series data for set of machines into accumulo and i am
using a combo of machineid + timestamp as the row ID and metric as the cq.
 So for me to get the last time a metric has been inserted for an asset, i
need to look across row IDs and get the last 5 rows that got inserted with
that metric ...