Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> zookeeper_interest returning ZOK on Connection Loss

+
Yunong Xiao 2012-11-04, 22:11
+
Michi Mutsuzaki 2012-11-05, 18:33
+
Yunong Xiao 2012-11-05, 21:19
Re: zookeeper_interest returning ZOK on Connection Loss
Hi Yunong,

Zookeeper client shouldn't return ZOO_EXPIRED_SESSION_STATE unless the
server tells the client the session is expired. Otherwise the client
might think the session is expired when it isn't. In case of the
single-threaded client, it looks like you need to keep calling
zookeeper_interest() until select() succeeds. It would be great to
have sample code / documentation.

--Michi

+
Yunong Xiao 2012-11-05, 22:16