HBase >> mail # user >> question about clienttrace logs in hdfs and shortcircuit read

Re: question about clienttrace logs in hdfs and shortcircuit read
Created the JIRA at: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-8868

Sorry if I got a few fields wrong, will learn from this one to open better
JIRAs going forward.

Thanks,
Viral