MapReduce >> mail # user >> reference architecture

+
Daniel Käfer 2012-10-25, 19:24
+
Steve Loughran 2012-10-25, 21:10
+
Daniel Käfer 2012-10-25, 22:17
+
Steve Loughran 2012-10-26, 17:25
+
Daniel Käfer 2012-10-27, 08:09
+
Russell Jurney 2012-10-27, 08:42
+
Russell Jurney 2012-10-27, 09:19
Re: reference architecture
Thank you so much everybody, for the valuable comments.

http://www.slideshare.net/mobile/hortonworks/agile-analytics-applications-on-hadoop

--
Regards,
    Mohammad Tariq