Hadoop >> mail # user >> hadoop dfs -ls

hadoop dfs -ls
Hi,

I have done setup numerous times but this time i did after some break.

I managed to get the cluster up and running fine but when I do  hadoop dfs
-ls /

it actually shows me contents of linux file system

I am using hadoop-1.0.3 on rhel5.6

Can anyone suggest what I must have done wrong?

--
Nitin Pawar