Flume >> mail # user >> Moving from Flume OG to Flume NG

+
Kumar, Deepak8 2012-10-05, 11:19
+
Brock Noland 2012-10-05, 14:35
+
Kumar, Deepak8 2012-10-05, 15:08
+
Brock Noland 2012-10-05, 15:17
+
Kumar, Deepak8 2012-10-05, 15:28
+
Brock Noland 2012-10-08, 16:02
+
Kumar, Deepak8 2012-10-09, 06:03
+
Brock Noland 2012-10-09, 14:51
Moving from Flume OG to Flume NG
Hi,
I am trying to switch from Flume 0.94 to Flume NG. In previous version we do have the static class EventSource.Base through which we can create our own Source or Sink. I don't find anything as such here in flume NG.

Could you please guide me how do we create our own Sources here in Flume NG?

Regards,
Deepak
+
Brock Noland 2012-09-18, 18:05