Flume >> mail # user >> Moving from Flume OG to Flume NG

Moving from Flume OG to Flume NG
Hi,
I am trying to switch from Flume 0.94 to Flume NG. In previous version we do have the static class EventSource.Base through which we can create our own Source or Sink. I don't find anything as such here in flume NG.

Could you please guide me how do we create our own Sources here in Flume NG?

Regards,
Deepak