Flume >> mail # dev >> [DISCUSS] Wiki vs Website

Re: [DISCUSS] Wiki vs Website
As long as it's documented how to update the web site, and we have
something on the web site that tells people how they can submit corrections
/ help out, then this sounds reasonable to me.

That said, I'm not convinced the Wiki should go away completely. I wonder
if we should just port over the most important / core pages, like How to
Contribute, etc. There is a lot of content on the Wiki, historical and
otherwise. Seems like a big job to port it over.

Best,
Mike