Hive >> mail # user >> Get arguments' names in Hive's UDF

Get arguments' names in Hive's UDF
Hi all,

Is there any api to retrieve the parameter's column name in GenericUDF?
For example:

Select UDFTEST(columnA,columnB) from test;

I want to get the column names("columnA" and "columnB") in
UDFTEST's initialize function via ObjectInspector but I did not find any
viable solution.