Hadoop >> mail # dev >> Re: [DISCUSSION] Hadoop Karaf support

+
jb@...) 2013-07-08, 10:12
+
Jean-Baptiste Onofré 2013-07-08, 05:14
Re: [DISCUSSION] Hadoop Karaf support
thanks -I've commented on it briefly.

Could you print the blog post to PDF and attach it too -it ensures that it
will stay with the JIRA forever