HBase >> mail # dev >> Need pointers to Master ZK Lock code

Need pointers to Master ZK Lock code
Hi folks,

I wonder if someone could provide me some pointers to where the code which
holds the zookeeper lock on the hbase/master node. Not that something is
wrong there but I am trying to do something similar for another project,
would appreciate any pointers.

Thanks
Varun
+