MapReduce >> mail # user >> Re: default capacity scheduler only one job in running status

Re: default capacity scheduler only one job in running status
so ,by default ,user A submitted 5 jobs ,only 1 job is running ,if i
modified the option value to 5,all job will be running parallel,right?
On Tue, Nov 26, 2013 at 6:29 PM, Olivier Renault
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> If you're running all the job from the same user, by default, you can't
> take more than the value of the queue. It can be modified by setting the
> following in capacity-scheduler.xml
>
>    <name>yarn.scheduler.capacity.root.production.user-limit-factor</name>
>
>    <value>1</value>
>
> Olivier
>

> On 26 November 2013 09:20, ch huang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> hi,maillist:
>>             i set the following option in yarn-site.xml ,let yarn
>> framework to use capacity scheduler,but i submit three job,only one job in
>> running status,other two stay in accepted status,why ,the default queue
>> only 50% capacity used,i do not know why?
>>
>> <property>
>>     <name>yarn.resourcemanager.scheduler.class</name>
>>
>> <value>org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.resourcemanager.scheduler.capacity.CapacityScheduler</value>
>> </property>
>>

> --
>    * Olivier Renault *       Solution Engineer
> ------------------------------
>
>     Phone:        +44 7500 933 036
>   Email:      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>   Website:   http://www.hortonworks.com/
>
>       * Follow Us: *
> <http://facebook.com/hortonworks/?utm_source=WiseStamp&utm_medium=email&utm_term=&utm_content=&utm_campaign=signature>
> <http://twitter.com/hortonworks?utm_source=WiseStamp&utm_medium=email&utm_term=&utm_content=&utm_campaign=signature>
> <http://www.linkedin.com/company/hortonworks?utm_source=WiseStamp&utm_medium=email&utm_term=&utm_content=&utm_campaign=signature>
>
>  [image: photo]
>
>   Latest From Our Blog:  Fight Fraud with Big Data Analytics <http://hortonworks.com/blog/fight-fraud-with-big-data-analytics/?utm_source=WiseStamp&utm_medium=email&utm_term=&utm_content=&utm_campaign=signature>
>
> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
Olivier Renault 2013-11-26, 10:58
+
Devaraj K 2013-11-26, 09:35