Hadoop >> mail # user >> Generating many small PNGs to Amazon S3 with MapReduce

+
tim robertson 2009-04-14, 09:35
+
Brian Bockelman 2009-04-14, 12:37
+
tim robertson 2009-04-14, 12:44
+
tim robertson 2009-04-14, 14:10
+
Kevin Peterson 2009-04-16, 00:21
+
tim robertson 2009-04-16, 08:14
+
tim robertson 2009-04-16, 12:38
+
Stuart Sierra 2009-04-23, 14:08
+
Andrew Hitchcock 2009-04-23, 21:02
Re: Generating many small PNGs to Amazon S3 with MapReduce
On Thu, Apr 23, 2009 at 5:02 PM, Andrew Hitchcock <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> 1 billion * ($0.01 / 1000) = 10,000

Oh yeah, I was thinking $0.01 for a single PUT.  Silly me.

-S
+
tim robertson 2009-04-24, 03:46
+