HBase, mail # user - NoSuchColumnFamilyException with rowcounter

+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2012-10-11, 17:26
+
Kevin Odell 2012-10-11, 17:30
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2012-10-11, 17:43
+
Stack 2012-10-11, 20:09
+
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2012-10-11, 20:10
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2012-10-11, 20:20
+
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2012-10-11, 20:27
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2012-10-11, 20:36
+
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2012-10-11, 20:42
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2012-10-11, 20:53
+
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2012-10-11, 20:59
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2012-10-11, 21:06
+
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2012-10-11, 21:16
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2012-10-11, 21:46
+
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2012-10-11, 21:50
Re: NoSuchColumnFamilyException with rowcounter
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2012-10-11, 22:18
I saw you message a bit to late ;) I have connected to all the nodes
one by one to restart the deamon.

Now I can see that I have 6 nodes in the Hadoop Map/Reduce
Administration page! I had one in the past, the master. I thought it
was normal.

After restarting I had 10 nodes. So I have also restarted the
jobtracker and now everything seems to be working fine.

Thanks for all your help. I was initially really not looking into the
right direction.

RowCounter is now way faster than the regular "count" from the shell,
which is taking 22 minutes. (6 minutes for the MR).

I will try to see if there is ways to get that even faster...

JM