Hive >> mail # user >> RE: why I get Table not found 'dual'

+
Sunderlin, Mark 2012-10-18, 16:09
+
Edward Capriolo 2012-10-18, 16:12
+
Sunderlin, Mark 2012-10-18, 16:37
+
fellowtree 2012-10-18, 06:24
Re: why i get Table not found 'dual'
Do you even have a table name 'dual' or not?

On Thu, Oct 18, 2012 at 2:24 PM, fellowtree <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> hi all:
>      some one said hive support sql like  select if(1=2,100,200) from dual;
> however i always get Table not found 'dual' . my hive is 0.9.0 and what is
> the reason?

> fellowtree
+
Kaufman Ng 2012-10-18, 13:44