Pig >> mail # user >> error casandra ring an hadoop connection ¿?

+
Miguel Angel Martin junqu... 2013-04-29, 15:21
Re: error casandra ring an hadoop connection ¿?
if i change to ramdonpartioner
an reload changes   i have this error:

java.lang.RuntimeException: InvalidRequestException(why:Start token
sorts after end token)
at org.apache.cassandra.hadoop.ColumnFamilyRecordReader$StaticRowIterator.maybeInit(ColumnFamilyRecordReader.java:384)
at org.apache.cassandra.hadoop.ColumnFamilyRecordReader$StaticRowIterator.computeNext(ColumnFamilyRecordReader.java:390)
at org.apache.cassandra.hadoop.ColumnFamilyRecordReader$StaticRowIterator.computeNext(ColumnFamilyRecordReader.java:313)
at com.google.common.collect.AbstractIterator.tryToComputeNext(AbstractIterator.java:143)
at com.google.common.collect.AbstractIterator.hasNext(AbstractIterator.java:138)
at org.apache.cassandra.hadoop.ColumnFamilyRecordReader.nextKeyValue(ColumnFamilyRecordReader.java:184)
at org.apache.cassandra.hadoop.pig.CassandraStorage.getNext(CassandraStorage.java:228)
at org.apache.pig.backend.hadoop.executionengine.mapReduceLayer.PigRecordReader.nextKeyValue(PigRecordReader.java:211)
at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.MapTask$NewTrackingRecordReader.nextKeyValue(MapTask.java:532)
at org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.MapContext.nextKeyValue(MapContext.java:67)
at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.MapTask.runNewMapper(MapTask.java:764)
at org.apache.hadoop.security.UserGroupInformation.doAs(UserGroupInformation.java:1136)
Caused by: InvalidRequestException(why:Start token sorts after end token)
at org.apache.cassandra.thrift.Cassandra$get_range_slices_result.read(Cassandra.java:12916)
at org.apache.thrift.TServiceClient.receiveBase(TServiceClient.java:78)
at org.apache.cassandra.thrift.Cassandra$Client.recv_get_range_slices(Cassandra.java:734)
at org.apache.cassandra.thrift.Cassandra$Client.get_range_slices(Cassandra.java:718)
at org.apache.cassandra.hadoop.ColumnFamilyRecordReader$StaticRowIterator.maybeInit(ColumnFamilyRecordReader.java:346)
... 17 more

thanks in advance
note.-i runing script with pig_cassandra and cassandra 1.2.0