Accumulo, mail # user - Re: Keep Tables on Shutdown

+
John Vines 2012-07-27, 14:32
+
Jonathan Hsu 2012-07-27, 14:34
+
David Medinets 2012-07-27, 14:38
+
Jonathan Hsu 2012-07-27, 14:40
+
John Vines 2012-07-27, 14:39
+
Jonathan Hsu 2012-07-27, 14:42
+
Marc Parisi 2012-07-27, 14:45
+
Jonathan Hsu 2012-07-27, 14:49
+
Marc Parisi 2012-07-27, 14:51
+
Jonathan Hsu 2012-07-27, 14:54
+
Marc Parisi 2012-07-27, 15:18
+
Jonathan Hsu 2012-07-27, 15:32
+
Jonathan Hsu 2012-07-27, 14:28
+
William Slacum 2012-07-27, 14:32
Re: Keep Tables on Shutdown
Christopher Tubbs 2012-07-27, 14:42
Doesn't HDFS use /tmp by default to store its data?
You may want to update your ${HADOOP_HOME}/conf/hdfs-site.xml file to
specify a different location.

--Christopher
On Fri, Jul 27, 2012 at 10:28 AM, Jonathan Hsu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> I have a problem with my Accumulo tables deleting upon shutdown.  I
> currently have Accumulo, Zookeeper, and Hadoop in my /opt directory.  I'm
> assuming that somehow my tables are being placed in a tmp directory that
> gets wiped when I shut my computer off.  I'm trying to develop and test on
> my local machine.
>
> What should I change in the conf files or otherwise in order to ensure that
> the tables are not destroyed on shutdown?
>
> Thanks
>

> --
> - Jonathan Hsu
+