Hadoop >> mail # dev >> 0.21 stable schedule?

+
Tim Broberg 2011-11-15, 05:19
+
Arun Murthy 2011-11-15, 05:31
+
Tim Broberg 2011-11-15, 05:46
+
Arun C Murthy 2011-11-15, 07:06
+
Steve Loughran 2011-11-15, 10:05
+
Matt Foley 2011-11-15, 07:23
+
Matt Foley 2011-11-15, 07:32
Re: 0.21 stable schedule?
Tim,

stay tuned for upcoming 0.22 release in a coupla weeks or so.

You can take a look at/download current tarballs at
    https://builds.apache.org/view/G-L/view/Hadoop/job/Hadoop-22-Build/

Cos