Pig >> mail # dev >> Failing tests after parser change?

+
Dmitriy Ryaboy 2011-08-11, 06:24
+
Alan Gates 2011-08-11, 16:44
+
Thejas Nair 2011-08-11, 18:39
Re: Failing tests after parser change?
Fwiw, I believe I've also been hitting the same bug that Dmitriy described.
In my case, I was running Cloudera's CDH3u0 build on a Mac.  I'll also try
to recreate today or tomorrow.

Norbert

+
Dmitriy Ryaboy 2011-08-11, 19:23