From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, April 10, 2012 8:40 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Help setting up hadoop

Hello,

This is the following error that I get when I am trying to start hadoop
using start-all.sh

starting namenode, logging to
/var/log/hadoop/root/hadoop-root-namenode-zombie.out
/usr/libexec/../bin/hadoop: line 321: /usr/lib/jvm/java-6-sun/bin/java: No
such file or directory
/usr/libexec/../bin/hadoop: line 387: /usr/lib/jvm/java-6-sun/bin/java: No
such file or directory
--
Srikanth Kommineni,
Graduate Assistant,