Hadoop >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 0.23.7

+
Thomas Graves 2013-04-11, 19:55
+
Hitesh Shah 2013-04-16, 20:57
+
Harsh J 2013-04-17, 03:28
+
Zhijie Shen 2013-04-17, 04:14
+
Jason Lowe 2013-04-16, 19:58
Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 0.23.7
+1 (binding)

Verified sigs, ran sample jobs on a single-node cluster.

Arun

--
Arun C. Murthy
Hortonworks Inc.