From: Harri Kinnunen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, September 20, 2013 1:52 PM
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Wiki pages clean-up

All,

I've put the pruned wiki pages into production:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/DRILL/Apache+Drill+Wiki

The rationale was to split the on content on "use case basis" (i.e. 'install', 'use', 'compile', 'contribute', ...) and eliminate the duplicate (and sometimes conflicting) content.

Couple of items:
1) Credit where it's due: Snatched parts of the "Installing Binaries" from Ben's github page.
2) Overrode Yash's changes in the wiki homepage. (Sorry...)
3) I'm having trouble compiling on Eclipse based on the instructions in https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/DRILL/Sources+and+Setting+Up+Development+Environment .. Left it like that anyways as it could just be me and my setup. I'll test a bit further and get back to this one.

Cheers,
-Harri