Bigtop >> mail # user >> East coast bigtop hackday/microtalks; Any interest?

Re: East coast bigtop hackday/microtalks; Any interest?
On Tue, Nov 12, 2013 at 8:55 AM, Jay Vyas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi folks.  Is anyone interest in attending a bigtop meetup either in
> connecticut or massachusets to coincide with the one Kons is planning in
> california?
>
> Im sure some folks around here are using bigtop either for testing or
> development... maybe in the new york or boston areas?
>
> im in hartford so either location is valid for me... connecticut also would
> work (of course) as its central to both. :)

Would be really nice to see an East Coast Bigtop meetup.

In general, for all the remote folks -- we typically do have quite
a lively IRC presence on #bigtop during our meetups/hackathons.
It is not quite as being in the same room, but way better than
nothing.

Thanks,
Roman.