HBase >> mail # user >> Is it possible to indicate the column scan order when scanning table?

Re: Is it possible to indicate the column scan order when scanning table?
Yonghu:
You may want to take a look at HBASE-5416: Improve performance of scans
with some kind of filters.
It would be in the upcoming 0.94.5 release.

You can designate an essential column family. Based on the result from this
column family, extra column family can be scanned.

Cheers