HBase >> mail # user >> snapshotexport to outside of cluster

Re: snapshotexport to outside of cluster
Hi,
thanks for your replay.

We are able to export snapshot to another cluster But this is not what we
are looking for.
We want to export snapshot to remote server without copying to local file
system.

Thanks
OC