Zookeeper >> mail # user >> [ANNOUNCE] New ZooKeeper committer: Alex Shraer

+
Benjamin Reed 2013-05-13, 15:56
+
kishore g 2013-05-13, 16:13
Re: [ANNOUNCE] New ZooKeeper committer: Alex Shraer
Congratulations, Alex!!! :) Best news I had heard in months wrt ZK. :)

You have done an amazing job at ZOOKEEPER-107 and your contribs to other
patches are as good as this one.

Cheers,
Edward Ribeiro
On Mon, May 13, 2013 at 1:13 PM, kishore g <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Very nice. Congrats Alex. Awesome work on dynamic reconfiguration of
> Zookeeper.
>

> On Mon, May 13, 2013 at 8:56 AM, Benjamin Reed <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > The Apache ZooKeeper PMC recently extended committer karma to Alex and he
> > has accepted. Alex has made some great contributions and we are looking
> > forward to even more :) Congratulations and welcome aboard, Alex!
> >
> > ben

+
Patrick Hunt 2013-05-13, 16:46
+