Zookeeper, mail # user - [ANNOUNCE] New ZooKeeper committer: Alex Shraer

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New ZooKeeper committer: Alex Shraer
Edward Ribeiro 2013-05-13, 16:41
Congratulations, Alex!!! :) Best news I had heard in months wrt ZK. :)

You have done an amazing job at ZOOKEEPER-107 and your contribs to other
patches are as good as this one.

Cheers,
Edward Ribeiro