Hadoop, mail # general - Re: How to get the JIRA and release mapping and other way in Apache?

+
Senthil 2012-03-30, 12:49
+
Praveen Sripati 2011-11-14, 13:27
+
Uma Maheswara Rao G 2011-11-14, 14:22
Re: How to get the JIRA and release mapping and other way in Apache?
Doug Cutting 2011-11-14, 21:54
On 11/14/2011 05:27 AM, Praveen Sripati wrote:
> a) How to know if a JIRA has been included in a particular release?
>
> Usually, I get the patch for that JIRA and check the code against it to
> make sure that the JIRA has been included in that particular release. Any
> better way of doing this?

Jira's "Fix Version/s" field should list releases that include a change.

Doug