Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Copy table between clusters

+
Roshan Punnoose 2013-10-22, 14:03
Re: Copy table between clusters
Clone the table, offline the clone, export the clone, distcp, and
import the table.  Optionally, delete the clone when you are done with
the distcp.

-Eric
On Tue, Oct 22, 2013 at 10:03 AM, Roshan Punnoose <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> What is the best way to copy a table between two separate Accumulo
> clusters. My initial thought was to export the table, use the Hadoop DistCp
> to copy the files over to the new cluster, and then import the table.
+
Roshan Punnoose 2013-10-22, 18:25
+
Keith Turner 2013-10-22, 19:56