HBase >> mail # dev >> VOTE: hbase-0.95RC1, the second "Development" Series Release is available [WAS -> VOTE: hbase-0.95.0RC0, the first "Developer Release" release candidate is available for download and vote]

+
Stack 2013-04-03, 05:12
+
Elliott Clark 2013-04-03, 08:02
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-04-03, 14:33
+
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2013-04-03, 15:57
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-04-03, 16:33
+
Nicolas Liochon 2013-04-03, 16:04
+
Stack 2013-04-03, 16:37
+
Nicolas Liochon 2013-04-03, 16:56
+
Stack 2013-04-03, 16:38
Re: VOTE: hbase-0.95RC1, the second "Development" Series Release is available [WAS -> VOTE: hbase-0.95.0RC0, the first "Developer Release" release candidate is available for download and vote]
Stack for the native libs not found i raised a JIRA recently.  I tried
figuring out the problem but left it half way.
I dont remember the JIRA id now.

Regards
Ram
On Wed, Apr 3, 2013 at 10:08 PM, Stack <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Wed, Apr 3, 2013 at 1:02 AM, Elliott Clark <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > +1
> >
> > Verified the gpg signature for hadoop2 and source tar balls.
> > Spun up a local instance.
> > Created tables. Put data, got data
> > Ran TestAcidGuarantees for about 2 hours.
> > Tried an online schema change while running test acid. (seemed to work
> but
> > caused a huge drop in throughput)
> > Created a snapshot while test acid was going on.
> > Ran apache-rat on the source
> >
> > Native libs aren't present (are they supposed to be there for mlock ?)
> > I filed some minor jiras but everything seems good for a developer
> release.
> >

> Thanks for trying it out ES.  Yeah, natives should be there.  Let me adjust
> the build script.  Will include in next RC or release.
>
> St.Ack

+
Todd Lipcon 2013-04-03, 17:11
+