HBase >> mail # dev >> VOTE: hbase-0.95RC1, the second "Development" Series Release is available [WAS -> VOTE: hbase-0.95.0RC0, the first "Developer Release" release candidate is available for download and vote]

Re: VOTE: hbase-0.95RC1, the second "Development" Series Release is available [WAS -> VOTE: hbase-0.95.0RC0, the first "Developer Release" release candidate is available for download and vote]
Stack for the native libs not found i raised a JIRA recently.  I tried
figuring out the problem but left it half way.
I dont remember the JIRA id now.

Regards
Ram