MapReduce >> mail # user >> Re: HW infrastructure for Hadoop

Re: HW infrastructure for Hadoop
Tadas,

"Hadoop Operations" has pretty useful, up-to-date information. The chapter on hardware selection is available here: http://my.safaribooksonline.com/book/databases/hadoop/9781449327279/4dot-planning-a-hadoop-cluster/id2760689

Regards,
Marcos