HDFS >> mail # dev >> Target/Fix Version fields in Jira

Target/Fix Version fields in Jira
Folks,

 Can I, please, ask committers to ensure that there is a 'single' fix-version set for each jira?

 Given our rules on committing to trunk first before other branches, please ensure you set the 'lowest' possible fix-version depending on the branches to which an issue is committed.

 Ideally, we should follow the same for 'target' version field too.

thanks,
Arun

--
Arun C. Murthy