HBase >> mail # user >> CF still contains data after deletion

Re: CF still contains data after deletion
Hi Roger,

I think you are hitting: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-6564

The above jira was fixed in HBase0.94.1 and later releases. CDH4.1.2 has
HBase0.92.1 so it doesn't contains that fix.

HTH,
Anil Gupta

--
Thanks & Regards,