From: Joey Echeverria [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, August 19, 2011 3:07 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Wonky reduce progress

I'm seeing really weird numbers in the JobTracker when monitoring jobs
launched by hives. Some jobs who above 100% completion while running
and others show less than 100% after the job completed. I tried
searching for JIRAs but didn't see any matches.

Has anyone else run into this?

-Joey

--
Joseph Echeverria