Pig >> mail # user >> Re: Zebra in Pig > 0.9.2

Re: Zebra in Pig > 0.9.2
I believe Zebra was abandoned. For column compression in Pig, check out
HCatalog with RCFile or the work on Avro/Trevni columnar storage for Pig
that Joe Adler is doing for Pig 0.12:

0.12 won't be out for a while, but you might try the patch against trunk
sooner.

Russell Jurney http://datasyndrome.com