MapReduce, mail # user - Install Hadoop on Linux Pseudo Distributed Mode - Root Required?

Re: Install Hadoop on Linux Pseudo Distributed Mode - Root Required?
Mohammad Tariq 2013-05-13, 14:47
Hello Raj,

     Install in what sense?Are you planning to use Apache's package?If that
is the case you just have to download and unzip it. And you don't need root
privilege for that.Or something else like CDH?I'm sorry, I didn't quite get
the question.

Warm Regards,
Tariq
cloudfront.blogspot.com