HBase, mail # dev - Publishing HLog entries to a bus?

Re: Publishing HLog entries to a bus?
Gary Helmling 2013-03-05, 23:32
Wouldn't the WALObserver coprocessor interface work for this?  Is there
anything missing from what it exposes?
On Tue, Mar 5, 2013 at 2:50 PM, Otis Gospodnetic <[EMAIL PROTECTED]