Home | About | Sematext search-lucene.com search-hadoop.com
 Search Hadoop and all its subprojects:

Switch to Threaded View
HBase >> mail # dev >> Re: Build failed in Jenkins: HBase-TRUNK #3498


Copy link to this message
-
Re: Build failed in Jenkins: HBase-TRUNK-Hadoop-2 #205
Hanging tests: (total 44)

TestZooKeeper (9 tests)
TestHFieOutputFormat 10)
TestImportExport (5)
TestMultiTableInputFormat (5)
TestMultitheadedTableMapper (1)
TestTableinputFormatScan1 (5)
TestTableinputFormatScan2 (7)
TestTableMapReduce (2)

On Thu, May 2, 2013 at 1:06 AM, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> See <http://54.241.6.143/job/HBase-TRUNK-Hadoop-2/205/changes>
>
> Changes:
>
> [jmhsieh] HBASE-8477 [hadoop2] TestTableInputFormatScan* fails
> intermittently with PriviledgeActionException
>
> ------------------------------------------
> [...truncated 7635 lines...]
>         at
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:895)
>         at
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:918)
>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)
> Running org.apache.hadoop.hbase.master.TestTableLockManager
> Tests run: 5, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 176.672 sec
> Running org.apache.hadoop.hbase.mapreduce.TestHLogRecordReader
> Tests run: 2, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 10.071 sec
> org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.SurefireBooterForkException: Error
> occurred in starting fork, check output in log
>         at
> org.apache.maven.plugin.surefire.booterclient.ForkStarter.fork(ForkStarter.java:238)
>         at
> org.apache.maven.plugin.surefire.booterclient.ForkStarter.access$000(ForkStarter.java:64)
>         at
> org.apache.maven.plugin.surefire.booterclient.ForkStarter$ParallelFork.call(ForkStarter.java:303)
>         at
> org.apache.maven.plugin.surefire.booterclient.ForkStarter$ParallelFork.call(ForkStarter.java:285)
>         at
> java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:303)
>         at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:138)
>         at
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:895)
>         at
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:918)
>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)
> No results for java.util.concurrent.FutureTask@2e980200
> No results for java.util.concurrent.FutureTask@7dab65e5
> Running org.apache.hadoop.hbase.mapreduce.TestWALPlayer
> Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 82.51 sec
> Running
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.mapreduce.TestLoadIncrementalHFilesSplitRecovery
> Tests run: 4, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 93.675 sec
> org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.SurefireBooterForkException: Error
> occurred in starting fork, check output in log
>         at
> org.apache.maven.plugin.surefire.booterclient.ForkStarter.fork(ForkStarter.java:238)
>         at
> org.apache.maven.plugin.surefire.booterclient.ForkStarter.access$000(ForkStarter.java:64)
>         at
> org.apache.maven.plugin.surefire.booterclient.ForkStarter$ParallelFork.call(ForkStarter.java:303)
>         at
> org.apache.maven.plugin.surefire.booterclient.ForkStarter$ParallelFork.call(ForkStarter.java:285)
>         at
> java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:303)
>         at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:138)
>         at
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:895)
>         at
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:918)
>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)
> No results for java.util.concurrent.FutureTask@190f3ef6
> Running org.apache.hadoop.hbase.mapreduce.TestRowCounter
> Tests run: 3, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 186 sec
> <<< FAILURE!
> Running org.apache.hadoop.hbase.mapreduce.TestLoadIncrementalHFiles
> Tests run: 7, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 47.075 sec
> org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.SurefireBooterForkException: Error
> occurred in starting fork, check output in log
>         at
> org.apache.maven.plugin.surefire.booterclient.ForkStarter.fork(ForkStarter.java:238)
>         at
> org.apache.maven.plugin.surefire.booterclient.ForkStarter.access$000(ForkStarter.java:64)

// Jonathan Hsieh (shay)
// Software Engineer, Cloudera
// [EMAIL PROTECTED]