HBase >> mail # user >> A confusion of RegionCoprocessorEnvironment.getReion() method

A confusion of RegionCoprocessorEnvironment.getReion() method
Hello,

The description of this method is " /** @return the region associated
with this coprocessor */" and the return value is an HRegion instance.
If I configure the region-coprocessor class in hbase-site.xml.  It
means that this coprocessor will be applied to every HRegion which
resides on this Region Server (if I understand right).  Why this
method only return one HRgion instance not a list of HRgion
instances?Suppose that a region server has two HRegions, one is for
table 'test1', the other is for table 'test2'.  Which HRgion instance
will be returned if I call RegionCoprocessorEnvironment.getReion()?

Thanks!

Yong