HBase >> mail # user >> Regarding rowkey

Re: Regarding rowkey

Hi there, have you read this?

http://hbase.apache.org/book.html#performance

And especially this?

http://hbase.apache.org/book.html#perf.writing
How many nodes is the cluster?  Is the target table pre-split?  And if it
is, are you sure that the rows aren't winding up on a single region?